Most orders will ship same day.
What is your return policy?
Products can be returned within 30 days upon delivery before the Thanksgiving holiday of the year you received them .
- Our team of customer service professionals will work with you to satisfy your business needs. Please note that credits may take up to two weeks to process once product has been returned and received back to our warehouse. To start a return please contact us for any return questions at email@example.com
Returns and Exchanges are subject to the conditions below:
-Receipt or proof of purchase
-Products may be returned only after receiving a Return Merchandise Authorization number from one of our service advisors at Lightsatwholesale. Returns will not be accepted without a RMA #.
-Products must be in new condition and in the original packaging.
-You are responsible for shipping returns back to us and any costs associated with it.
-A 25% restocking fee and any original shipping cost we incurred will be deducted from your refund.
If product is defective or broken upon delivery:
-Notify our support team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or text us at 385-367-4377 of any defect or broken product within 14 days of delivery and we will work with you to find the best solution for your situation.
Return policy requirements:
- Provide clear photos of items broken or defective; must be able to identify in photos.
- Keep all original packaging as you received it.
- Product must be returned in the manufacturer's original packaging in "like new condition", and the carton must include all components and other items originally packaged with the product.
- Provide your order number
- Tracking information
- A very brief description of why you wish to return the product
- How you would like to proceed-for example, would like to replace defective/broken items, refund, or credit for a different item
- You are responsible for the Restocking fee and shipping costs.
- Return must be approved before returning the product or will not be accepted. RMA# is required.
How can I cancel an order? You may cancel an order by contacting us at email@example.com , provided that the order has not yet been shipped from our warehouse. Once the item has been shipped, please refer to our return policy above.
Limited Warranty and Responsibility LightsatWholesale warrants its products to be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of 90 days from the date of shipment. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for warranty claim instructions. Once the merchandise is received and examined, provided that the merchandise had not been misused or abused, LightsatWholesale , at its discretion, will either repair or replace the merchandise.
LightsatWholesale assumes no responsibility in any event for payment of incidental or consequential damages including, without limitation, costs relating to installation or reinstallation of the products, or damages to properties or personal injuries. These products may induce electrical shocks to persons or fire hazards to properties if not installed properly. This warranty is voided for products not installed according to current local and/or National Electrical Codes (NEC).
LightsatWholesale disclaims all responsibility or liability for damages caused by viruses/malware contained at or within our websites or electronic communication.
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.